Wednesday 19 January 2011

Interim crit No.2!

I'm still not happy!! Although I do have a real passion for this kind of work I feel like I want to work like this myself rather than just celebrate others! From past experience it's a always a stress and an effort to organize other people when they're helping you and that's not what this project is about. I've recently suddenly felt an irritation and a need to go against graphic design as I think it can be taken too seriously. I do feel sometimes we need to realize there is a lot more important things in life than point size! With this in mind and the need for my work to have benefit I'm yet again changing the direction of this project! I've recently seen and read a lot of things that I can't believe there's not more of a fuss about. This project will hopefully have and achieve the aim of informing and educating about these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment